quarta-feira, agosto 27, 2003

Pra você, meu amor.

Something (Beattles)

Something in the way she moves
attracts me like no other lover
something in the way she woos me

I don?t want to leave her now
you know I believe and how

somewhere in her smile she knows
that I don?t need no other lover
something in her style that shows me

I don?t want to leave her now
you know I believe and how

you?re asking me will my love grow
I don?t know, I don?t know
you stick around now it may show
I don?t know, I don?t know

something in the way she knows
and all I have to do is think of her
something in the things she shows me

I don?t want to leave her now
you know I believe and how


Eu sei, temos algo de estranho e incrível entre nós. A gente pode brigar o quanto quiser, eu posso estar em crise no momento que eu quiser.
Mas, sempre que nosso olhar cruzar, uma magia inesperada acontece. Me perco, me esqueço. E eu sei que você também.

Já te disse e repito, em público: meu corpo estremece, arrepia.

Não quero me preocupar com mais nada.

Um comentário:

AdrianaLaCerva disse...

O corpo estremece, as pernas desobedecem. Inconscientemente a gente dança.